It's almost the New Year. This year I'm dreaming bigger and I just know that 2014 is going to be the best year yet! I wanted to share some pieces of my vision board with you all today. My Vision Board is broken down into 5 areas of my life:
I wrote at least 5 goals I have for each area ---> from there specific ways of reaching those goals. Let me share the ones from the photos above.
- Professional/Financial: My goal is to book at least 10 new individual health coaching sessions in 2014. If interested, see here!
- Health: I really want to be able to do a yoga headstand by the end of 2014. This means increasing my practice each week.
- Recreational: If not in 2014 I have always desired for James and I to visit The Holy Land. I have heard chatter that my home church might be making a trip in the next couple of years- if so, get me on that plane!
- Relational: I am not good at sending birthday cards to loved ones each month, yet alone sending actual mail to just simply say---> "i'm thinking about you." I want to do this more this year, bring back the stamp, and get birthday cards out!
- Health: Sleep Sleep Sleep. I know it's important and preach that to others. I typically get at least 7 hours of sleep, but I know that I would feel and perform much better on 8 hours. This means a total shift in my bedtime and waking up routine this new year.
- Recreational: I have been wanting to bike the Virginia Creeper Trail with James since we got married (3 years ago) but we have not yet. Has to get done in 2014!
- Recreational: I am a book loving nerd. I have bought several books this year and have either 1) not finished them, or 2) not started them. Goal is to read at least 5 new books this year. Doesn't seem like much, but these busy days---> it's asking a lot.
- Spiritual: My goal is to spend 1 hour with God each morning. I'm never consistent in my devotional times. Since I will be working on my sleeping routine, that means waking up earlier will allow me to have this special time before the day starts.
- Health: I'm the world's worst flosser. Lately I have not even been that good at brushing my teeth. I also have cavities often (partially genes I believe) but I could always do better in this area!
There are 9 of my many goals for the new year! I would love to hear one of yours, and what area you want to work on the most. Cheers to upcoming 2014!